Thursday, August 25, 2011

Blue Blossoms

My blue morning glory has finally started to put forth a few of her cerulean blossoms.  There aren't many flowers that compare with morning glory heavenly blue.  It got me thinking back over the year and trying to remember what blues were most impressive in the garden.  In doing so I realized that blue is a very limited pallet in my garden, actually most gardens for that matter.  I must try to rectify that for 2012 - any suggestions from out in blogland?  Sorry I have seen the blue poppies - would love them, but realize their innate propensity to failure in our Canadian climate.










And that is about all I have to say for today.

Musings and meanderings from the Musical Gardener.

1 comment:

  1. I don't see 2 of your pics. Are they all there on your screen?

    ReplyDelete

Much appreciated comments from my friends: