Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Finally in the Gardens

As I mentioned I did a fair bit of work on the weekend in the gardens.  I took a few before pictures on Saturday morning and then some updated ones last night.  It is amazing what a couple of days of warmth and hard work will do.

The untilled veggie garden.
Tilled and awaiting manure.





Major winter cover.
Denuded and ready to grow


Echinecea bed
After cleanup.





Long perennial bed.
And that is about all I have to say for today.                                   Musings and meanderings from the Musical Gardener.



    





























































                                  



1 comment:

  1. I wish someone would come and till my veggie garden! Yours looks great.

    ReplyDelete

Much appreciated comments from my friends: