Sunday, June 5, 2011

And Two Shall Be One

Three of my wife's nieces are tying the knot this year.  Yesterday was the second of these events.  Although the clouds threatened to open up, on the outdoor ceremony, the raindrops kept at bay, and just as the minister pronounced them husband and wife, the sun came out.  As I've often said, the sun always shines on Lindsay and once more it did.

It was a wonderful day and a great celebration as we welcomed our first Kiwi to the family.  Actually I've had Kiwi cousins for years, on my side, but this is the first on the missus' side.


Groom and mother of the bride

First glimpse of the bride and her father



Mr and Mrs Rewi

Bride beautiful!


The Crozier clan



The fatted hog and the chef (also father of the bride)


Bridal couple busting a move - wow what choreography!

The getaway boat


Congrats and best wishes to the happy new couple.

And that is about all I have to say for today.

Musings and meanderings from the Musical Gardener.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the pics. Cute couple, and now I know my son was really there.

    ReplyDelete

Much appreciated comments from my friends: