1. Drain the chick peas and artichoke hearts and dump into a mixing bowl.
2. Slice and cube all the fresh vegetables into bite sized chunks (peppers, tomatoes, onions, cucumber).
3. Cut the stem end off the Jalapeno and remove the core and seeds. Slice it into very thin rings.
4. Cut the green onions up very fine.
5. Cut the fresh herbs up with scissors and sprinkle evenly all over the top of the rest of the ingredients.
6. Mix all the ingredients up thoroughly.
7. Add the mayo, just prior to serving, and mix thoroughly
The Jalapeno peppers will add a great kick to the salad if you like a little nip. Of course they are optional. Radishes are also a nice crunchy addition, but as you can see, I did not have any ready yet.
And that is about all I have to say for today.
Musings and meanderings from the Musical Gardener.